Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Teacher Niki



Meet my 14-month-old miniature pinscher Shinnik Charlotte Ninotchka Nahunte. Like all pets, she has a pet name. I call her Niki.

Niki is very territorial and fiercely loyal. She claims half of my bed and declares dominion over my tiny bedroom. She has since become the protector of my private space. When I get home from work, she's almost apoplectic with excitement, running around, hyperventilating.

Niki is pretty much a loner, even when she was with her pack of 8 dogs. I guess this is why she relates with me very well. Everytime i have the blues, I just look at her snuggly curled up on my bed next to me or at my feet, and I'm ok. She constantly reminds me that home is where your heart is, because even if she's been with me for less than a month, she sorts of knows and senses that she's home with me as I am with her.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

永遠支持你呀!!!謝謝格主 ........................................

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

文章這麼好,怎麼可以不踩!..................................................................

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home